Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW BLOG!

Thank you for being here!

My intention for this blog is to be a source of LIGHT on the internet and in the world. Not a small task. However, this is something that has been important to me all my life and that has become increasingly important in my daily thoughts, meditation, prayer, and awareness.

There are so many categories of LIGHT that I have thoughts about, quotes about, ponderings about, prayers about, and enthusiasm about that I hardly know where to start. I've been thinking about this for a very long time and it is time, now -- finally -- to begin!

One-Two-Three -- GO!

I am looking forward to writing on this blog and am curious and excited to see how this develops, grows, and where this goes.

For today, for this very first blog post on http://www.thislittlelightblog.blogspot.com/ let me begin by just saying:

"Let there be LIGHT!"

Peace & blessing,
Cindy

1 comment:

Brian said...

Cindy, did I ever tell you that you light up my life? :-) I love that you are doing this, and I look forward to future posts. Happy New Year!